Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas...to our dog :)

Merry Christmas!!! It was a great Christmas! Started off with celebrating my mom's bday on the 21st then having Christmas morning with the fam on the 22nd! It was great to see family and eat and eat :) Thank you everyone for your gifts!!!

Here are some pics of the festivities (compliments of Brad haha)



Oh just ignore my hand there...(with my new CAMERA! Which means better pictures are forthcoming...hopefully)
 
 



That night we went to the Baxter/Gibson family party. We played a version of "Would you DRATHER?" (Brad's uncle Steve kept saying that...). Hilarious things we had to choose for the person who was up and it came down to me and Brad's second (third...not sure) cousin Josh for 3rd place...the tie breaker? See who could drink a jar of baby food the fastest through a straw...I was lucky enough to get Green Beans (he had Sweet Peas and that smelled nasty). It was a close race, but I came through the winner...for 3rd place... :) Brad has a weak stomach and gags really easy so he told me that he was gagging while watching us. It was hilarious.

Sunday was our Christmas Sacrament program (I don't know why I volunteered this time of year to be in the Choir...but it turned out alright) My parents came to support :)

Christmas Eve! No work wahoo!!! Went to Pizza Factory with my parents and Amy and Mike, Kevin and Brittany and their families (tradition and yummy).

Then off to Grandma Nelson's family party with Santa!!! I promise pictures are on my camera at home...

Then off to Steve and Alicia Baxter's house for gift exchange! Thank you Katie for the gift card :)

I surprised Brad with a new gun...it's like 3 inches big. He was bummed that he wasn't going to be able to get one since they were going on sale... poor guy haha

Christmas day!!

Went to Brad's parents and opened gifts!! Everyone is so nice! Thank you!! (I don't even know if anyone really reads my blog, but in case they do...THANKS!!) We bought our niece Abbi and big teddy bear and she loves to just lay back on it. It is the cutest thing ever!!



Then off to the Nelson's, again, THANKS to everyone!!

Then we went home to nap because I was/am sick :( no good on Christmas!!!

Then to my parents! Busy day!!! We watched Elf with my parents. So funny. I want a Christmas gram from Buddy at work one day...

Our dog, Rev, received a new bed for Christmas from Brad's parents. Since he's sleeping inside.... :)

 
He'll curl up into a little ball in the middle of it and sleep. It's actually pretty cute... :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment