Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's.....BRAD!

I'm so proud of my hubby!! He got his Helicopter Private Pilot's license yesterday! It's been a stressful two weeks planning for this, but he did it!! We had a surprise party for him on Monday! It was so fun to surprise and so many people came to support him!!! It was great.


The fun banner :) I should have got more pictures of everyone that came...but know that everyone is loved even though there's not a picture haha
 
And then the official pic:
 

My hot pilot!! :)
 
We went to Rickenbacker's at the airport to celebrate last night....It's sooooo good.
 
 
Look how happy he is...
 
P.S. I'm obsessed with Lynn Horrocks' cookies and he invited us over to make them the other night...it was great.
 

They are heavenly.

The Horrocks' are awesome people!!! It was nice to catch up!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment