You can just see the excitement in his eyes...gotta love it!
Monday, November 12, 2012
ReAL Soccer
On Thursday we went to the Soccer game with Brad's family. I always tease Brad about how it's lame that you can end in a tie in soccer and how the scoring is confusing :) I don't really care to watch it and I think ReAL fans are rude and crazy, so I wasn't really looking forward to it, only to spending time with his family. It was pretty boring until the end when the Sounders scored a goal...imagine the depression filling the stadium...haha Brad was so cute though because he gets into it really bad. At one point he lifted me up because ReAL almost scored a goal...his brother gets really into it as well. We rode down with Brent and his date, Kylie. It was a fun night though, even though ReAL lost. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment