Brad's cousin Travis and his family came over so that Brad and Travis could study. Travis is doing helicopter school as well. Their little boy is soooo cute! We had pizza and played with some toys and read books.
He's a cutie pie!
We've been working really hard on our fence and it's almost there! And by we, I mean Brad, of course :) Our neighbor kids helped me rake yesterday (they would jump in the trash can and stomp the leaves down). It helped a lot. I went and took my concealed weapons permit last night. There's a lot to remember. I don't know if I'll even remember it all! But I will say this, Utah gun laws are awesome!! I didn't realize how smart the laws were here in Utah haha. I'm grateful that we are able to defend ourselves and our homes if we have to.
Thanksgiving is in less than a week! Yay! I'm ready for a 4 day weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment