I don't like posting without a picture...but it might be a while until I actually put effort into getting the pictures I want to post, so here we are...picture-less. :)
Christmas was great! First Christmas together! We were kind of slackers on the whole decoration thing (I'm not a big fan of decorating in the first place, so decorating for Holidays is a stretch for me), so we were the only house on the block without Christmas lights (haha, okay maybe not the only house, but our next door neighbors made up for our lack). It was fun to spend time together, juggle going from house to house, party to party, etc. We went caroling with some people from our ward (if you talk to Brad, give him a big "high five" for doing that...totally not in his comfort zone). That was festive for us. We spent New Year's at some friends house....we went there at 7 and by 10:30 we were all tired haha! New Years is not the same as it used to be...
After many, MANY, loops we jumped through we FINALLY closed on our house!!! YAY! It's been quite the process, but I hear it's worth it :)
That's a brief update. We had a really good time with family over the holidays and we're excited for an eventful 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment